Lance founded Plan 100. The company name tells you what you get in the first instance – a plan to predict your cashflow until the age of 100. In financial services all his working life, clients benefit from Lance’s deep expertise delivered simply, sincerely, and with a dash of humour.
For reassurance about his professional expertise, you might want to know about his qualifications and accreditations. These include:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFPᵀᴹ)
- Member of The Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI) and awarded Chartered Wealth Manager (Chartered MCSI)
- Diploma in Financial Planning from the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Affiliate member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and holder of their Certificate for Financial Services
- Former Chairman of the Institute of Financial Planning (IFP) Kent & Sussex branch
Previously, Lance was a partner at Tucana Financial Planning, and has also worked at Bluefin Group (formerly Thinc), and Baron Investments. He started his financial services career in 1988.